Monday, September 6, 2010

Churchill Fedora on EBay


I recently picked up three Hawaiian shirts at Wal-Mart on sale for $5 a piece. They are made from Rayon like the old ones and they are very comfortable. I'm not usually a Hawiian shirt type of guy but they feel good on a 106 degree day. I also found some Faded Glory brand boat shoes.

These shoes are similar to the old Keds boat shoes and they are only $7. Last but not least, I came across those wonderful George vintage style trousers on sale for $11. The Houndstooth Kid (http://mrlapel.blogspot.com/) loves these trousers and I can see why. They are soft and amazingly comfortable.


I recently put that Churchill brown 7 1/8 Extra Long Oval fedora on EBay. I assure ya'll it's worth the money I'm asking for it(actually what I paid). Please check it out! My username is jerrywswindle2

No comments:

Post a Comment