Monday, December 13, 2010

OMG! I've Been Busy!

I know I've been out of the loop lately,but school has taken up more time than I anticipated. I discovered that I am the best dressed in the college,including staff. Some of the younger students are amazed about how I dress and can't believe that I shine my shoes and iron my shirts. On the other hand I'm not surprised after seeing the way they dress. All I can say is "Fucking Slobs" . The standard uniform is sweat pants and oversized t-shirts. This applies to the professors also. Early on the semester, my government teacher thought I was a professor that was lost in her class. I couldn't help but chuckle.
Posts will be a little more frequent, but hopefully I can get some seasonal work to pad my empty wallet. I'm in desperate need of some more white dress shirts because I forgot to buy a size larger and after a few washings the sleeves have shrank too much. Anyway, that will be all for now. I have some ideas for some subjects for future posts spinning about my head,so stay tuned.
Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment